Monday, May 26, 2008

2nd Year Anniversary

Time really flies by. This is the exact day I left East Timor 2 years ago. The immigration stamp on my passport reminded me of my short-lived days there. I have learned much in these 2 years and for that, I am grateful.

I am just wondering how long my patience will last. It is indeed wearing thin. Very soon, it will be the 3rd year. Will I be back by then? Or will I still be in Singapore? Am I now a bird in a cage? Or a bird in training? Maybe I am both. Both are well-fed and well-taken care of. But neither one taste real freedom.

Ah, do I see water in the desert and streams in the wasteland? Only God will show. I will commit my life to you O God, and I will go when the time is up, God willing.

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Hope in Him and praise Him. For He is my Saviour and my God" ~ taken from the Psalms


Halo Orasaun - A Prayer
Nai Jesus, ajuda hau hare ita-bot. Ita-bot bele loke odamatan. Ita-bot bele fo hau esperansa. Hau sei hare Ita-bot. Hau sei tuir Ita-bot. Hau fiar Ita-bot. Hau hadomi Ita-bot. Nai Jesus, mai, mai. Mai ajuda Timor. Mai ajuda hau fila fali. Hau fiar Ita-bot.

No comments: