Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indignant

I am indignant because:
The bible talks a lot about the poor but the church is doing nothing about them

I am indignant because:
Christians have forgotten to follow the example of Christ: Humility, suffering, forgiving, bearing with one another,love

I am indignant because:
The church has become a complex institution and not a complete community of believers serving the Lord

I am indignant because:
Church leaders think they understand mission work but would not find out why mission work in their church is non-existent or ineffective

I am indignant because:
We think we are kingdom-minded but we would not contact the church next door for a cup of coffee nor work together for His sake

I am indignant because:
I am blinded and judgemental even now as I 'judge'.

Disclaimer: Everything referred here is in general. It does not mean all churches or all christians.

Conclusion: "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's WILL for you in Christ Jesus" - 1 Thess 5:16-18.

And get rid of that negative and judgemental spirit!!!

No comments: