Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't Forget How to Drive!

What happens when you have not driven for almost 10 years? I realized I can't even park a car properly!

Okay, to begin with, I had little driving experience after I passed my driving test but I was still shocked that I can't park a car(head in) in one simple move.

Moral of the story: If you've learned something and not practice it, you'll lose it sooner or later.

God has given you gifts and everything you need for life and godliness(1 Peter 4:10, 2 Peter 1:3) He has saved you and gave you new life and purpose. Use your gifts to honour Him and practice what He says. Otherwise, you might end up losing your gifts.(Matt 25:14-30)

Therefore, let us "continue to to work out our salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose"(Phil 2:12-13). Let's continue to walk the talk. :)

No comments: