Monday, January 12, 2009

Children and Joy

"Fruit basket!!!!" -> "Ahhhh....eeeee....ahhhh..... over here, over here", these screams and shouts were followed by much laughter and panting(especially by older folks like us). It was really fun in JSS - not so much of the game itself, but the laughter and expressions of the children.

Children have this uncanny ability to bring about laughter and joy to an adult's world. Their innocence, dramatic expressions and simple joy always bring about a new zest and life to an adult's world where the complex things of life had somehow 'suppressed' the child-likeness in each individual.

So it's JSS games time and praise & worship again. Time to let down your hair, sing, dance and laugh like a child again.

(I've been singing this ever since JSS on sunday!)
"I'm..... inward, outward, upward, downward happy all the time.
I'm inward, outward, upward, downward happy all the time.
Since Jesus came to me, and wash away my sins.
I'm inward, outward, upward, downward happy all the time!"

Life's a lot more than doom and gloom. There can be joy, and you can be jovial. Sing this song everyday with Jesus! Ready? I'm..... inward outward upward downward happy all the time! I'm inward outward upward downward happy all the time! Since Jesus came to me, la la la la la la... Happy all the time!

2 comments:

Randy Furco said...

I am just surfing blogs that have missions in their interest and sharing this with them.

I hope it blesses you.

God bless


http://randysfurco.blogspot.com/2009/01/faithful-servant-warriors.html

Jason said...

Hi Randy. Thank you for the link, and for your prayers and encouragement to the many workers in the mission field. God bless.

cheers,
Jason