Friday, January 30, 2009

Random CNY musing

(Wrote this during CNY but without net access, here's the post now)

Spending time in Malaysia should not be too different from Singapore, or so I thought. Not having the internet, no friends to call on, and a virtually non-existent public transport have certainly made me a different creature. Not to mention I do not have the luxury of browsing through my collection of books(many of which I have not completed reading). So how do I make the long hours shorter?

As usual, I enjoy very much looking at some old photographs, and laughing at some of them - those geeky looks of the younger days, those who were once skinny, funny faces and enjoyable events. Then I got a little bit more creative and got my parents to dance and learned some steps from them. And if that is not enough, I even made some crafts. Yes, yours truly doing craft. I figure craft is quite fun - only my hands didn't think so. So when I chanced upon a DIY kit for making a pom pom pet(whatever that is), I thought I have found the perfect solution to burn my time away. Unfortunately, the manufacturers forgot to put in - "Only for Dummies". So yeap, even for someone like me with a craft skill of 4, my alien pet was completed within 5 minutes. Not too bad.


(Then I discovered a new game on my old PC. Well, I burned more than I should. Zzzzz.....)

No comments: