Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Resurrection of Fire-filled Prayer

This is a season of prayer for me - I have no doubt about it. A week ago, my friend told me, "You need to go on a higher 'dimension' of prayer. Pray till the breakthrough come. Cry out to Him. Get hold of portions of scriptures. God will reveal things through His word. Persevere in intense prayer."

A very good friend preached - "Behind every vision that is given and fulfilled are faceless and nameless saints who have paid the price on their knees - in much prayer and intercession. Labour in prayer!"

As I begin to engaged myself in more intense prayer, God's word became more alive. He begins, first of all, by showing me what I need to repent of. Lack of faith & unbelief, fear & disobedience and even to release forgiveness. He then begin to direct me to scriptures and show me what I need to do. It is awesome.

1. Accept the frailty of man - No man is perfect. I need to forgive man of his wrongs as much as I need man to forgive me of my wrongs. I shall elaborate this further in another post.

2. Do all things without grumbling or disputing - Phil 2:14-15. So that we may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish. More in another post.

God begins to 'quicken' my spirit and He begins to speak. I'm hearing. I'm catching the fire. I'm ALIVE!!! ROAAARRRR

No comments: